No Filter Mom for sharing this award with me. This is my first blogger award and I am very thankful. In receiving this award I have to:
1.) Thank and put a link back to the person who so kindly gave this award.
2.) Share a few things about yourself.
3.) Pass the award onto some other bloggers you deem deserving.
4.) Inform these said bloggers that they have received the award.
Well, I guess I should share a few things about myself then:
* I laugh all the time, sometimes so hard that the kids come out of their rooms to make sure I am okay.
* I believe in karma, what comes around goes around, so I try to be nice so the nice comes back
* I have always been lucky, I am one of those people that everything always works out for them.
* I grew up with a bunch of people from Thailand and they were a big part of my live for about 10 + years
* I think that Americans are generally spoiled and that every person needs to visit a developing country to appreciate what we have here.
* I think that being a good parent is the most important job that anyone can have.
* I have trouble tying shoes and really should double knot mine, but I don't because all the bending over to re-tie them has got to be burning calories
Now, for the bloggers that I am passing this award on to:
Diary of a Return-to-work Mom
Make sure to visit all their blogs, they are all fabulous. (I tried to import their headers but being the professional bloggers they are, they are protected, so I can't steal them!)